Localpayment documentation V2
Localpayment documentationThis API definition is intended to guide you through our integrations.
Localpayment API solution that allows you to accept and execute payments with different payment methods and countries. Your customers will benefit from a smoother user experience as they can complete the checkout without the need to leave the store's front end by using our Direct API or you can also use our Redirect solution if you like Localpayment to take care of the webcheckout.
Start executing payment in emerging countries with our Payouts solution:
Since our founding in 2018, our aim is to make the digital world an explorable place for emerging markets consumers, and for international companies to be able to reach their customers. By offering local payment methods in many countries across emerging markets we are conquering these objectives day after day and already helped our merchants and financial institutions to expand their business and access global services and products.
Both our DNA and location in LatAm afford us a geographic advantage when it comes to keeping up with the newest trends, preferences, and technologies in the region. Although we understand the importance of local knowledge, as a global business we also embrace and operate in a multicultural world and strive to understand and serve every possible merchant who wants to sell to Latin America.
Localpayment offers a fully localized payments solution that connects you with more than 100 local payment methods in many countries in emerging markets.Our robust platform works in an unstoppable pace to guarantee the maximum availability to your business and a high-level of approved transactions.
- Direct Connection: DIRECT connection with more than 50 banks & processors.
- High availability: 99.997% of availability to your business.
- Acquirer redundancy: Our proprietary algorithm switches transactions dynamically to ensure the highest success rates.
- Unified Transactions: Unified reconciliation for all countries. Unified transfer of funds for all currencies.
It is essential that payment solutions are properly integrated with your website. With this in mind, Localpayment provides different types of integration, that is into all business models.
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Use Policy”) applies to all use of the Services. Any terms not defined in this Use Policy will have the meaning set forth in the Master Services Agreement (or similarly named agreement) between Customer and Localpayment. In accordance with this Use Policy, Customer agrees not to (or allow any third party to) misuse or attempt to misuse the Services, including by:
- Breaching or circumventing any security or authentication measures;
- Interfering with or disrupting any part of the Services;
- Submitting excessively frequent requests via the API;
- Submitting or distributing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files or other destructive content;
- Using any robot, spider, scraper, or other unauthorized automated means to access the Services;
- infringing the intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights of third parties, including by submitting, publishing, accessing or sharing content without authorization; or violating the law in any way.